April 1, 2022
Updated entry requirements effective April 5, 2022
NO TEST REQUIRED
There is no requirement for pre-travel test or quarantine for fully vaccinated travelers. Fully vaccinated travelers must provide a valid vaccination record.
*Fully vaccinated means two weeks have passed since the second dose of a two-dose vaccine, or since a single-dose vaccine. Vaccine proof must be presented on entry to Saint Lucia.
Unvaccinated travelers aged 5 years and older must have a valid negative Standard COVID-19 PCR test done within 5 days prior to arrival.
Required for travel:
- Vaccinated Travellers – Your vaccination proof
- Unvaccinated Travellers – Your test results
- All Travellers – Health Screening Form
The Health Screening Form should be downloaded and printed and must be completed before disembarkation in Saint Lucia for ease of processing on arrival
Saint Lucia Health Screening form HERE
FOR UNVACCINATED TRAVELLERS – IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TEST
The test (sample collection) must be administered by, or supervised by a healthcare professional – an unsupervised self swab is not accepted. Check the details of the test carefully with the provider before booking a test.
TESTS/SAMPLES THAT ARE ACCEPTED
Nasopharyngeal sample, oropharyngeal sample, nasal sample, oropharyngeal, anterior nares sample, and mid turbinate samples, sample collection performed by a healthcare professional, self-administered sample collection supervised by a healthcare professional.
TESTS/SAMPLES THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED
LAMP tests, unsupervised self-administered tests, home kits, and saliva samples.
IMPORTANT!!! Test results MUST include:
- The name, address, and telephone number of the lab where the sample was taken
- Your name (please make sure this is correctly recorded and must match the name on your passport/travel document)
- Your date of birth (please make sure this is correctly recorded)
- The date the sample was collected – this must show as the sample collection date: ‘test date’ will not be accepted
- The type of test and the method of testing
- The result of the test
Passengers arriving without tests or with the wrong type of test will be retested on arrival at their own cost and will be required to remain in quarantine until the result of the test is known.