NEW YORK, NY (MAY 15, 2023) — The Consulate General of Saint Lucia in New York invites all Saint Lucians in the New York City area to attend an immigration forum being held on Wednesday, May 17, 2023, from 6:30 PM, at the Saint Lucia House, 438 East 49th Street (between Church and Snyder Avenues) in Brooklyn.
The event will feature discussions on a number of topics, including:
1. Applying for US citizenship/permanent residency
2. Consequences of overstaying US visas
3. Immigration fraud prevention
4. Understanding deportation and removal proceedings
5. Resources available to immigrant communities
Also on the agenda are formal presentations by New York City-based immigration lawyers, immigration experts, and other partnering agencies, in line with the Consulate’s continuing efforts to provide guidance to its nationals.
The Consulate encourages Saint Lucians in the New York City area to attend this extremely relevant and informative discussion.
For more information, please contact the Consulate at email@example.com, or 212.697.9360.