The Alumni Association of the Tertiary Educational Institutions on the Morne, known as
AATEIM is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to creating a lifelong and
worldwide community of alumni seeking to contribute to the national development of Saint
Lucia through the support of high-quality tertiary education to all eligible persons. It will
also facilitate a culture of philanthropy among the alumni body and its partners. The strategic
objectives of the Association include support to students who struggle to overcome the
financial burden of attendance at the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College, and to provide
mentorship, internships, and professional development opportunities for students and
alumni, and support equipment upgrades and refurbishment of college facilities.
The Executive of AATEIM
The election of the first Executive Committee was held at a Special General Meeting on
December 10, 2021. The team designated to head the organization until December 2023 are:
● President – Dr. Marie-Louise Felix
● Vice President – Dr. Gale Archibald
● Treasurer – Mr. Vandyke Theodore
● Secretary – Ms. Sarah George
● Public Relations Officer – Dr. Delia D. Samuel.
All persons who attended, part-time or full-time, any of the institutions such as the Morne
Educational Complex, the Morne Technical College, Teachers Training College, the
Agricultural College, the Saint Lucia School of Nursing, the Saint Lucia ‘A” Level College and
the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College (SALCC) are eligible to be members. Persons who
served as faculty and staff are also eligible to be members of the AATEIM. The Association
believes that through small contributions from many alumni within and outside of Saint
Lucia, significant strides can be made. It is the opportunity to give back and play a role in the island’s development.
How to become a member
- Visit AATEIM’s website. www.alumni-teim.org
- Fill out the membership form on the website. This should take you no more than 5 minutes to complete.
- Membership and registration costs XCD $200 or US$80 for the first year and XCD$150 or US$60 for subsequent years. You can also pay a one-time lifetime membership fee of XCD$1550 or US$570. You can view the payment details here. Overseas applicants can also pay through MoneyGram. The payee is Carol M. Felix (President of AATEIM) and the address is Corinth, Gros Islet.